Four four two

RiddingsRam

Not discussing tactics I'll leave that to Rowett . Talking about the magazine , does anyone read it ? I dip in and out and generally find it a good read. Also this month's edition has a nice little feature on the baseball ground and Ince has made number 33 out of 50 on the top football league players list. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With so many websites, blogs, forums, podcasts these days plus social media I find magazines to be a dated format like newspapers. Think the last time I picked a mag up in the shop to browse whilst I waited for the missus it was £4.75 or something, nope. 

5 minutes ago, David said:

With so many websites, blogs, forums, podcasts these days plus social media I find magazines to be a dated format like newspapers. Think the last time I picked a mag up in the shop to browse whilst I waited for the missus it was £4.75 or something, nope. 

In some respects I agree with you but I like some of the little features, facts and interviews that you wouldn't normally come across through social media or sports based websites. I sometimes think it just feels better to read a magazine rather than look at a screen constantly.

Archived