Millwall replay details confirmed

Day

Derby County's FA Cup 3rd Round replay against Millwall will take place at Pride Park Stadium on Tuesday 12 January 2010, with a 7:45pm kick-off.

After the 1-1 draw at Millwall's New Den on Saturday, both sides must battle it out again for the right to make it through to the 4th Round, with the prize on offer a home tie against either Brentford or Doncaster Rovers.

Ticket details have been confirmed and will go on sale to season ticket holders from 10am on Tuesday 5 January. Tickets will then go on general sale on Wednesday 6 January.

For Category AA, A & B seats tickets cost £20 for adults, £12 for senior citizens and £10 for under 16s. For Category C & D seats tickets cost £15 for adults, £10 for senior citizens and £5 for under 16s.

Season ticket holders will have their seats held until 5pm on Thursday 7 January.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~1922776,00.html

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In defense of the yanks.:eek:

I believe the pricing of tickets have to be agreed with the away side as they receive a portion of the receipts.:frown:

Yeah, the FA set the prices.

They can be lower than £15 if Derby and Millwall agree, the tickets sales are spilt in the FA Cup.

£15 is the minimum limit for the 3rd round.

tbh im not going to millwall and it is the first time in years i havnt been to a derby home game, im getting peterborouigh tickets tomorrow which will cost me 30 quid for roadrider as well, i refuse to pay 15 quid to watch this sh** yanks putting no money in

Oi Boycie you cheeky get :mad:

Don't know what cat i am - presume prawn sarnie west stand is £20 -thought they would have had a max of £15 though. im sitting with the barmy army for this one - south West upper if anyone else wants to stand and sing.

Archived