Newcastle United v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miles Addison is a fecking trooper blowing like a wes morgan from the 20min mark he played through on heart well proud of him ,shame on you all returning from injury this boy played for the shirt. big pat on back Miles .

Miles Addison is a fecking trooper blowing like a wes morgan from the 20min mark he played through on heart well proud of him ,shame on you all returning from injury this boy played for the shirt. big pat on back Miles .

by far the most committed player on the park,a credit to the derby county shirt, bywater played well too, green was good 2nd half also

if only that sort of performance can be repeated week in and week out then we would be a good championship side,maybe the board might just give nigel the $$$ to spend to improve the squad and then really show us what he is about , but for the time being the jury is still out!

I watched the first half of this and due to the 4 and a half hours time difference decided to call it quits the, after quoting the 3 geordies im with "you'll put 2 or 3 past this lot" as to be fair they were all over you in the first half.

However getting a point away to the runaway league leaders after they have won 5 in a row at home is certainly impressive, I guess Clough must have had a good speech at half time

it were an impressive old performance, still nothing to shout about, how bywater kept that shot out ill never know!

addison how we have missed him, a bit of pride and desire nice to of finally seen a player have some in a derby shirt this season

and i know it was only a brief stint but nice to see commons get on the pitch, think he should of taken the free kick near the end but not bothered either way

only problem i saw was we have a reluctance to shoot, when we get in half decent areas, i think we only had 2 chances but i dont remember harper being overly troubled.

but all said and done it twas a much much much more improved performance over the crap we had to watch on boxing day

Archived