Christmas Message to Cloughie

Day

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as a gift to the fans please abandom the 4-5-1 formation that you so love in the way that only a mother could love a butt ugly underperforming waste of oxygen child also if you could tempt the board into putting there hands in their pockets for a few new players in the january sales that would be just tickety boo too as there must be some bargains left on the shelf just like there was in the woolworths closing down sale of 2008

yours

Dan

xxx

as a gift to the fans please abandom the 4-5-1 formation that you so love in the way that only a mother could love a butt ugly underperforming waste of oxygen child also if you could tempt the board into putting there hands in their pockets for a few new players in the january sales that would be just tickety boo too as there must be some bargains left on the shelf just like there was in the woolworths closing down sale of 2008

yours

Dan

xxx

erm what he said

Nigel i would like to thank you for all the new things you have tried this season,like teale upfront even though you had a striker on the bench genius. Taking Barker off and bringing Leacock on even though we were 1-0 down again a great never seen before tactic,Turning our top goal scorer into a broken man.Above all else i love the 451 that is played to great effect.

I wish you and your great backroom staff a happy xmas and if you would like to make my new year happy then feck off. And take them useless cretins Garner,Crosby with you.

Nigel i would like to thank you for all the new things you have tried this season,like teale upfront even though you had a striker on the bench genius. Taking Barker off and bringing Leacock on even though we were 1-0 down again a great never seen before tactic,Turning our top goal scorer into a broken man.Above all else i love the 451 that is played to great effect.

I wish you and your great backroom staff a happy xmas and if you would like to make my new year happy then feck off. And take them useless cretins Garner,Crosby with you.

:eek::eek::eek: yep .......what he said:D

Kin ell, the only thing you missed out in that message was, "choke on your turkey".

Archived