Facebook Fan Pages

Day

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a tosser became a fan of Petition to have IRELAND Vs FRANCE REPLAYED!!!

Why? and why are people suggesting I join the sodding group, I'm not Irish, I don't feckin care if they were robbed or not, me joining your stupid group aint gonna get the game replayed. Do people sit there watching the news until something pops up so they can start a feckin fan page for it?

Fan pages used to be just a noun. Like I'm a fan of Derby County. Fair enough. But the others are just random sentences which suck. I join when I get invited out of sympathy for the people who got the bad end of the gene pool.

Off to become a fan of I'm not an alcoholic I just like to get drunk.

facebook is ok, dont bother joining ***** groups like that, who cares if you are a fan of your slippers and bed...

what really ticks me off is when people i am friends with say from school keep poppin up to chat to you, i never spoke to you then so expect me to talk to you now nearly 20yrs later!!

facebook is ok, dont bother joining ***** groups like that, who cares if you are a fan of your slippers and bed...

what really ticks me off is when people i am friends with say from school keep poppin up to chat to you, i never spoke to you then so expect me to talk to you now nearly 20yrs later!!

cough cough and the rest :D

i must admit im one of the saddo's that are in certain groups!!! i now its bad but i REALLY couldn't help becomin a fan of Stone Cold Steve Austin - i love the man, he's my man, ginger beard, bald sweaty head, knee brace and all!!!! an i just thought that i should kinda declare it ........ :confused:

dont judge me hahahaha

but other than that the other groups are absolute balls i mean "when i was your age freddo's used to be 10p" is not a group!!! its a fact!

Hold on, ginger beard, sweaty bald head and knee brace, is that what women are after these days?

I've just got thining hair at, face stubble with a hint of ginger with a knee stocking on, guess thats where I've been going wrong.

Archived