Foresteiri?

IoW Derby

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We´ve sold our soul to Pearson it seems.

Said countless times having a club identity, style of playing which is so close to being successful and my fears about Pearson who belived success is built on playing a certain way is being realised. All because he is unable to work with what he has.

One or two additions were what we needed. If he gets his way he will ship out half the squad and replace half of it.

Sad times if you ask me. None of the rest of his ex players we are said to be interested in, inspire me either.

Can't see it happening! Why would they want to sell their best player for 7m?

Although I do keep thinking, if we want a player, we seem to get them in... 7m release cause maybe?

Would much rather see Kodjia in for 5m personally!

1 minute ago, jagerbob said:

We´ve sold our soul to Pearson it seems.

Said countless times having a club identity, style of playing which is so close to being successful and my fears about Pearson who belived success is built on playing a certain way is being realised. All because he is unable to work with what he has.

One or two additions were what we needed. If he gets his way he will ship out half the squad and replace half of it.

Sad times if you ask me. None of the rest of his ex players we are said to be interested in, inspire me either.

Except that it could all very well be BS

Archived