anybody watched or seen "1000 ways to die" ???

sheepyrita

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been watching, one guy swallowed the black pool ball and roll it up and down his throat, one night he felt extra daring and swallowed the cue ball (which is slightly bigger), got it stuck in his throat and well....died. There was another with a guy who put a gimp suit on although he didn't know he was allergic to latex, the woman thought he was playing along but inside he was in agony and promptly died.

Remembered another one. Some gangsta blads were having a BBQ outside for NYE, at midnight one guy shoots his gun up in the air, further down the road (think it was half mile) a guy pulled a stunner at a party and was leaving the house to take her home and hump her brains out, as he left the house the bullet fired up the road hit him in the chest and killed him, gutted lol.

woman and a carrot... i have so many things going round my mind, what did she do with the carrot??

This was no chav lady,she couldnt wait for her man with his meat and veg to get home.

She even peeled the carrot first classy lady however she left a sharp edge tore a little hole in her vaginal wall,a air bubble got in straight up to her heart and died.

Remembered another a sword swallower took challanges from the audience ,he swallowed all sorts of things untill someone gave him an umbrella yes he swallowed it but it opened up and killed him.

i almost believed it until the bit about the umbrella opening :rolleyes:

You lot watch some ***** don't you?:)

Since Simon's decision to take Jedward & Lucy to deadlock, hows your X-Factor boycott coming along? I see that Facebook group page you joined is starting to get quite a few people join, just over 100 people the last time I looked.

Archived