DCFC Fans 1st Birthday Party

Day

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby County is not even in my top 5 priority list at the moment, sorting my relationship out and our buisness is, not spending £600+ on watching the ***** we're playing at the moment. If that means I don't go to a Derby match in the next 5, 10 or even 20 years then so be it. Mock all you like but it's like water off a ducks back.

Please don't meantion the fact that when David arranged this meeting he was trying to get his relationship back on track.

It will be like water off a ducks back.

So will calling him under the thumb again either. So don't try it OK.

Don't mention Red Elvis either.

Did you know that on January 30th 2010 DCFC Fans will be 1 year old, I was thinking to myself it would be nice to organise some sort of get together before a game during that week. I've just looked at the fixture list and we have actually have a game on the 30th against Nottingham Forest.

What a perfect day for the first to my knowledge forum meet, celebrating the first year of the best Derby County forum online before giving the Red Dogs a lesson in how to play football, who would be interested?

I'm sure Davids editted this post, it don't sound like he was ever coming now?

I'm washing my hair, did you use that excuse Daveo? oh no, sorry.

im still up for it just dunno whether ill be able to get a ticket for it or not though, as the person who an get me tickets without waiting for them to go on genral sale has said he cant get them for this game bummer

so if i manage to get one i will be there with out a shadow of a doubt

Right i got my tickets for me and sheepyrita, so we are gonna get into Derby early on saturday morning and book into an hotel so we can have a night round town after we hammer the red dogs.

Where's everyone want to meet and what time?

Also is anyone up for a night out after the game?

Should be alright to come out after the match... depending on how high spirits are i guess? :L but if your about sheepy il come out mate, made the effort *thumbs up*

Got work til 12 ive just realised!, so ima take some tins in a bag with me an drink um whilst am walking from work to the ground!

Archived