DCFC Fans 1st Birthday Party

Day

Did you know that on January 30th 2010 DCFC Fans will be 1 year old, I was thinking to myself it would be nice to organise some sort of get together before a game during that week. I've just looked at the fixture list and we have actually have a game on the 30th against Nottingham Forest.

What a perfect day for the first to my knowledge forum meet, celebrating the first year of the best Derby County forum online before giving the Red Dogs a lesson in how to play football, who would be interested?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you know that on January 30th 2010 DCFC Fans will be 1 year old, I was thinking to myself it would be nice to organise some sort of get together before a game during that week. I've just looked at the fixture list and we have actually have a game on the 30th against Nottingham Forest.

What a perfect day for the first to my knowledge forum meet, celebrating the first year of the best Derby County forum online before giving the Red Dogs a lesson in how to play football, who would be interested?

Might be yeh, depends. Usualy my day against the red dog starts about 9 in the morning, with a sharp cold strongbow :D

Would be nice to celebrate a win on it though!

Oh it will be a win Matty, I can already see the winning goal now. Lee Camp brings down Hulse just outside the area, we are awarded a free kick, Savage steps up and curls it around the wall and smacks Tyson on the head, the deflection wrong foots Camp and ends up in the back of the net. Derby 2 - 1 Forest.

When this forum opened we had a mini unbeaten run, one of which involved a cup game which we came from behind to win 3-2, any ideas who against?

Add to the mix our home record, getting robbed by the ref the last time they visited Pride Park and Tyson being a knob in the last game, it's written in the stars that we will win, it's just a matter of how many will we score.

Archived