Thierry Henry = CHEAT

CumbrianRam

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this gets political. It needs to. FIFA are a corrupt and unreliable organisation. The country's leaders need to highlight this. Association Football is the world's biggest game and is integrity must remain in tact. People need to be punished and things need to be sorted or I can see protests being made of anything to do with FIFA, particularly the world cup.

The UK Media are upset by the injustice too. England, Scotland and Wales must be on Ireland's side.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/article6924267.ece

replaying the game is ridiculous.Opens a can of worms.FiFa have let themselves down,as has Henry and france.Platini is pathetic.Football is not the beautiful game,hasnt been for years.ROI should congratulate themselves on their conduct throughout this and hope the frogs get their commupance.

france....hate them

replaying the game is ridiculous.Opens a can of worms.FiFa have let themselves down,as has Henry and france.Platini is pathetic.Football is not the beautiful game,hasnt been for years.ROI should congratulate themselves on their conduct throughout this and hope the frogs get their commupance.

france....hate them

IMO a replay is needed. Even without a replay, the situation is a circus act. The game needs to remain its integrity.

Things have been **** for years. England have been robbed in previous world cups even.

This is the straw that broke the camel's back. A replay is needed and FIFA must take action.

Football needs to unite and make pressure for things to happen. Fans need to speak out against the corrupt bureaucracy.

Not sure who I agree with but hopefully someone will agree with me as I'm on a roll this week, right...ahem...

You can't replay the game, as Dangerous said it will open a whole can of worms. What this should do is prove as a wake up call for FIFA to bring video technology into the game. Had they had cameras behind the goal which the ref could of stopped the game for a minute, the goal would not of stood and the result could of gone differently. Even Rugby has video technology, I don't see why football is so behind the times.

agreed again Daveo,every other major sport in the world uses video technology.

i find it incredible in this day and age with football a billion £ industry that they still resist using technology its crazy.

look at rugby league for example,how long does it take the video ref to decide if its a try or not? 30 seconds if that

It's not going to provide a wake up call. There have been so many ridiculous decisions including that Liverpool "goal" by Luis Garcia against Chelsea a few years ago. Nothing will be a video tech wake up call.

Instead of goal line tech, Platini decides to make an idea of officials behind each goals. Officals are people and not video recorders. If they are people, they can still be manipulated, bribed etc by the UEFA and FIFA mafia.

The match must be replayed.

Archived