Thierry Henry = CHEAT

CumbrianRam

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An absolute tosspot for what he did no doubt about it, and his reaction after the full time whistle screamed guilt but.......

i think that most professional footballers wouldn't own up to it either if it meant they were going to a world cup!! and like ronnie whelan said Ireland should have wrapped it up before then with the chances they had and I'm sure if it had been an Ireland player they wouldn't have been bothered about doin it either. Don't rant at me for saying that because i am not justifyin what he did lol

But still as a man with morals, what a total t**t!!

if there's any justice to be had over this incident i hope the same thing happens to France in the semi-finals of the world cup.

Platini is very quiet isnt he? if an English player had done that he'd have been shouting from the rooftops to have us thrown out of the competition.

its also poor form for them to seed the teams in the play-offs so France,Portugal etc had a better chance of going through ti the finals.

i also believe Platini had a hand in the appointment of an inexperienced ref for the Chelsea v Barcelona semi cos he didnt want another all English champions league final.

The Ref is the one I feel sorry for.

He's gone to the Lino for help, the Lino should've seen it.

Everyone blames the ref.

Just to clarify my statement above I've started to referee my boys' under 11 games on a Saturday morning (bl**dy nightmare)

Everyone blames the ref.

Just to clarify my statement above I've started to referee my boys' under 11 games on a Saturday morning (bl**dy nightmare)

Haha can imagine, all chasing after the ball!

The angry parents on the touchline! haha

Everyone blames the ref.

lol you'll have dangerous shouting at you now too :D

Archived