im (not) a celebrity

Dangerous

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't and last night my missus put a smile on my face for the first time this month. Soon as it came up saying next is I'm a celebr.....we aint watching that ***** and she switched over, I was dreading being put through that crap.

Erm I hope none of you lot are actually watching that *****? I turn over if a advert comes on for it. It's the biggest pile of crap that has been on TV this year....well apart from the QPR game.

You obviously don't watch 'How clean is your house' or the puddings on 'Come dine with me'. Housewife tv ftw. :rolleyes:

Dont buy a paper for the next two weeks :rolleyes:

Katie Price finally decided she had suffered enough last night and walked out of the I'm A Celebrity jungle after being asked to do yet another bushtucker trial.

Confirming her exit on her Twitter micro-blogging page around 6am UK time this morning, she said: 'Hey thank you for all your support!! I tried my best.'

During her brief stay, the public has voted for her to take part in for every single trial, with varying degrees of success, but she cracked after being told she faced a seventh, along with the former boxer Joe Bugner.

The glamour model has been doused in 60,000 cockroaches, made to crawl through rat-infested tunnels and eaten a ton of creepy-crawlies during her week in camp.

The 31-year-old fled to the Bush Telegraph and had a discussion with the producer of the show.

A message on the ITV website later announced: 'Katie Price has left the jungle.'

Archived