Supporters Club POTY Richard Keogh.

mwram1973

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, JoetheRam said:

Is this the Jackie Stamps? Seems to be about 5 different player of the season awards going round this year.

There has always been (since i can remember) two awards.

The Supporters club have a dinner and a player of the year award.... which is usually a week before the Jackie Stamps award on the final day of the season on the pitch which is open for everyone to vote.

What i dont understand is this years Club awards night.

Keogh picked up 2 awards that night, Players player of the year, presumably voted by all the playing squad from within DCFC. But was what was the other "POTY" award, and who the hell voted for this? Sponsors? because it sure as hell wasnt the supporters club, or the wider field of actual supporters who vote on the Jackie Stamps trophy.

3 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

There has always been (since i can remember) two awards.

The Supporters club have a dinner and a player of the year award.... which is usually a week before the Jackie Stamps award on the final day of the season on the pitch which is open for everyone to vote.

What i dont understand is this years Club awards night.

Keogh picked up 2 awards that night, Players player of the year, presumably voted by all the playing squad from within DCFC. But was what was the other "POTY" award, and who the hell voted for this? Sponsors? because it sure as hell wasnt the supporters club, or the wider field of actual supporters who vote on the Jackie Stamps trophy.

I'm confused too, because the 'Player of the Year' used to be presented at the Supporters bash (showing my antiquity here) which was held at (as it was) Baileys.

At least it was the year that David Langan lifted the Player of the Year award and a member of this forum picked up the Supporter of the Year on the same night.

Then again, I'm always confused.

18 hours ago, davenportram said:

its the supporters club player of the year. But I think Keogh is going to win all the awards hes eligible for

Can someone please list all of the Awards and put the names by those already decided, (including Academy Awards for diving etc) :D

18 minutes ago, eddie said:

I'm confused too, because the 'Player of the Year' used to be presented at the Supporters bash (showing my antiquity here) which was held at (as it was) Baileys.

At least it was the year that David Langan lifted the Player of the Year award and a member of this forum picked up the Supporter of the Year on the same night.

Then again, I'm always confused.

A member of this forum picked up the Supporter of the Year on the same night. - Name names, eddie

Archived