Good and Bad of the Gelled Tumbler...

gawa_ram

Anyone see Man Yoo vs Blackburn tonight?

In the second half Ronaldo kicks Dunn after he has a little nibble at him - Webb does nothing.

Soon after Ronnie throws himself down going into the box...Webb blows the whistle and books him for diving.

Later on Evra gets fouled on the corner of the box. Ronnie steps up having done that ridiculous Jonny Wilkinson-esque stride and smashes it into the far corner.

What's everyones honest view on this guy? It's all too easy to say "diving c*nt", "can't stand him - cheat" etc but the lad can play - last season he was phenominal.

As a side note I think he's offski to Madrid in the summer.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by gawa_ram;2802

Anyone see Man Yoo vs Blackburn tonight?

In the second half Ronaldo kicks Dunn after he has a little nibble at him - Webb does nothing.

Soon after Ronnie throws himself down going into the box...Webb blows the whistle and books him for diving.

Later on Evra gets fouled on the corner of the box. Ronnie steps up having done that ridiculous Jonny Wilkinson-esque stride and smashes it into the far corner.

What's everyones honest view on this guy? It's all too easy to say "diving c*nt", "can't stand him - cheat" etc but the lad can play - last season he was phenominal.

As a side note I think he's offski to Madrid in the summer.

I was watching it live on Setanta, the commentary team were not impressed either, why they asked was a wold player of the year, engaging himself in dodgy play like that...they said he should have got 2 yellows...one for kick, then dive staright after...maybe ref played on, wanting to give a yellow, then he dived....could he give 2....erm...maybe not...

Then he scored a great goal...stop cheating....you are a great player...don't destroy your career.

Fair arguement - one of my regrets was never seeing Zidane play live.

At the World Cup in Germany me and me da got tickets to France vs Togo which was their last group game. France were really struggling against South Korea in the game before and I thought "Fook this could be Zidane's last game we're going to see".

Then Zidane got booked for the most ridiculous thing (dissent I think) and missed the Togo game suspended. Obviously it wasn't France's last game and Zidane was phenomeninal for the rest of the tournament...but I was gutted.

Here's one for you. Ronaldo relies a lot on quick feet and sheer pace for at least 70% of his game. Obviously these are going to deteriorate with age - will he able to adapt his game a la Giggs?

My thoughts are no to be honest, and I think when he leaves Man Yoo - it'll be a slippery slope and decline for Ronnie.

Originally posted by JoeMadRam;2859

I don't hate any footballer as much as I hate Ronaldo. Though Wayne Rooney, Frank Lampard and Rob Earnshaw come close.

I actually hope this vile cheat suffers a career ending injury.

That's a bit strong mate, Don't forget next season he will be a Madrid player. When he knocks United out the Champions league, you will love him!

Originally posted by JoeMadRam;2874

I will hate him a lot less when he plays for Madrid.

It's hard to forgive someone when they ruin England's World Cup campaign and cheat when they are already winning by a margin at Old Trafford last season.

I know mate, i know, come and put yer head on my cyber shoulder, you need to let it go mate.

Forget about the cheating diego B@stard.

Archived