We've won a game! Let's list the positives

Kernow

I think the club is doing anything but avoid criticism! That's all people seem to do. If some fans got even half of the insults thrown at them that Wassall has had in a week and a half they'd have something to bloody moan about. Not to mention the downright petulance over Mel Morris and the audacity he showed to make a decision which he though would benefit the long term aspirations of the club. 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Imagine being criticised 3 days into your job... you do work don't you?

Yes in fact I'm very much in the line of fire for criticism being a secondary school teacher. I also wouldn't go telling parents and management I was happy with a set of poor results... 

12 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Yes in fact I'm very much in the line of fire for criticism being a secondary school teacher. I also wouldn't go telling parents and management I was happy with a set of poor results... 

yeah, I'm sure when Ofsted come around you're candid and honest as B4! :lol:

Cut the crap mate, if someone said you was a rubbish teacher on your 3rd day, you'd feel it was unwarranted.

11 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

yeah, I'm sure when Ofsted come around you're candid and honest as B4! :lol:

Cut the crap mate, if someone said you was a rubbish teacher on your 3rd day, you'd feel it was unwarranted.

There's no hiding? They don't talk to me they look at my results. Talk to my kids but not me... 

I never said he was a rubbish manager. I'm happy to give him time I just don't want to hear our manager run out of superlatives to use when describing the MK game. 

Also if I was observed and I delivered a ***** lesson and then told my observer I was delighted with said lesson I'd annoy whoever was observing me and would be rightly criticised. 

Remeber my original comment was that I didn't think the fans reaction to his MK interview warranted the sarcasm given. We aren't idiots and neither are players. 

Archived