simple poll do you still back Mel???

simple poll  

337 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

It was tongue in cheek but seeing as you asked so politely.

How is it pointless and ungrateful? It's about Derby - do you find Derby pointless? I don't.

What am I being ungrateful about? The signings? The performances? All the points we're accumulating? The inability to currently beat anyone? The 2 shots on target this year?

The planned artificial pitch at Moor Farm is a triumph, I'll give you that. 

MM has ploughed millions in.... signings, moor farm etc.... can he be blamed for this? Is it his fault the team isnt performing? Style of play? Results? Dont think u can really.... he bought clement in granted, but with goos intensions. He gave the ok for a 25m spending spree.... he didn't choose or buy the players.... that responsibility and blame lies with someone else.... he is a derby fan who wants exactly the same as everyone of us, only difference is he is paying millions for it to happen, much rather have him here than anyone else, just imagine if we still had the 3 stooges.... selling our best players 30 mins before transfet deadline for a fiver..... get behind mel.... he will get us to where we belong.... COYR

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Yani P said:

Derby County will be my club until I draw my last breath

I've been a passionate supporter since 1966 - the club is a massive part of my being 

I have every right to ask any question I see fit - I might not get the answer I want

I might not like the answer I get

But I have every right to ask it and expect an open debate on my club..

Mel is the guardian today - it needs to be in safe hands..

But no one really owns Derby County FC...they just hold its destiny for a short while..

Exactly. I have been a fan since 1963 (v. Charlton 3-3). We have every right to express a view. Every key decision since his takeover he has got wrong. He may want a rookie manager but we don't. He may not care about promotion but we do. He may want Wassall till the end of the season but we don't. Does he care what we think or want? If not, it's going to get very lonely in a few weeks.

He needs to get a proper manager, hand the reins back to Sam, and back off. The dressing room nonsense was a huge error and he needs to learn fast. It's not his Club. It's ours.

Archived