simple poll do you still back Mel???

simple poll  

337 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100% yes 

Cannot fault his financial backing in the transfer market and his backing of improving the facilities and academy. Whether we all agree with some of the signings or not he has put his money up to help improve the playing squad.  

I think he has lessons to learn as a chairman which ive outlined in other posts and many other posters have suggested and if he does he can be fantastic for us long term

He may be responsible for the appointment of PC but he thought PC shared the same vision it took a bold move to appoint a rookie (although on paper it seemed a good appointment) but it took balls to admit it wasnt working after 8 month and pull the trigger. Hopefully the next full time appointment is the right one for us and can be here long term and move us forward. 

4 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

On a side note....anyone who ever uses the phrase 110% or anything like it should be taken to the nearest body of water and thrown in it with concrete tied around their ankles 

I 110% don't agree with you

2 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Can we please have a poll on whether there's too many polls?

UKIP think there are.

Ah, the dangers of homonyms.

no.

i support derby county not mel morris fc.

i appreciate the investment in the academy even if the anticipated results seem a bit over ambitious.

i've no idea whats going on with recruitment but its not producing good results. I never wanted him to spend as much as he has, and suggested that he reign it in a bit. But it is nice to feel that we can finally buy a few players rather than filter feeding on the freebies, and loan market.

But i think he's too hands on, too involved. Very Manipulative. A bit creepy tbh.

Archived