Elvis what's the score?

Day

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by PearTree Ram;2795

Savage is a Ram !

he is a footballer, like commons wanting as much cash as he can get

""I am delighted to have agreed a new contract as I love it at Leicester," he told the club's website.

"I've always been settled here and felt at home. Now it's good I am even more secure.

"I've enjoyed a lot of success, both on a personal level and with the team, and I want to achieve more. "Now I can just concentrate on my football and hopefully lead Leicester to further success."

Originally posted by mcapple;2796

he is a footballer, like commons wanting as much cash as he can get

""I am delighted to have agreed a new contract as I love it at Leicester," he told the club's website.

"I've always been settled here and felt at home. Now it's good I am even more secure.

"I've enjoyed a lot of success, both on a personal level and with the team, and I want to achieve more. "Now I can just concentrate on my football and hopefully lead Leicester to further success."

He's only human - most of us want as much money as we can get out of jobs. Football is a short career - why not bleed it dry for all you can? I know I'd do the same...

As much as I'd love to see the days of the Lisbon Lions (when all of Celtic's European Cup winning team were born within a stone-throw of Parkhead) - they are gone and one-club men are very hard to come by now. Most of these one-club men now-a-days stay at their club as they're very successful - Giggs/Neville/Scholes at United, Adams at Arsenal etc.

I can see the gripe about Commons - it's a boot in the balls seeing a player as good as Commons leave to join your rivals, I'd feel the same if Addison headed down the A52 - but it happens.

On a side note - is BD's honeymoon period well and truly over then?

Put it this way, when Savage finally packs his bags and leaves...

I'll be waving him off with a smile....the man has given his all....to every club he has played for...

Yes he got under the skin of many away fans but his home fans always loved him....possible exception Birmingham, but they moan about anything to be honest....even when they are second in the league.

No bitterness here....good luck and thanx for all the SCARF Waving

<span style="font-family:Verdana">Come on, you guys were booing him before Nigel came in he said so himself.</span>

<span style="font-family:Verdana"> </span>

<span style="font-family:Verdana">as for Billy’s honeymoon, David will back me up when I say I never wanted the **** near my club in the first place. he is a charlatan, he is full **** and he just looks annoying !!</span>

<span style="font-family:Verdana">if you were there yesterday I don’t think the forest team are as bad as Billy likes to make out, yes we cannot defend crosses but we had more play and some good chances to get back into it. your goal after half time was the killer, but even then we got back into it, however most of our chances came when you went down to 10 men. i just felt the thing missing was confidence and structure. some thing you have. Billy blames everything and everyone except himself. give me an alley way, a baseball bat and Billy to walk down on his own followed by savage ten minutes later.</span>

<span style="font-family:Verdana">Anyway well done for yesterday, we deserved and great support. Don’t take the piss out of our support though, we really do have little to cheer.</span>

The bleating lambs, the gloating goats.

The score was Forest 1 Derby 3 (Stuffed???)

European bore Boycie, you'd like it!

Best bit of the day, was the new Derby song that you nicked of the Forest goes like this:

"Tell me Mam me Mam to put the Champagne on Ice"

"We're gonna beat Forest TWICE, tell me Mam me Mam"

The original Forest song:

"Tell me Mam me Mam to put the Champagne on Ice"

"We won the European Cup TWICE" tell me Mam me Mam

SAYS IT ALL REALLY

Well done must be a fantastic enjoyable feeling for you!

Archived