I never realised just how lucky I am!

richinspain

53 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Great post. So come on Derby County fans, give them dirty Manx players and fans plenty of stick tomorrow evening and all the other teams thereafter and not waste our energy and time on our own players or staff members.

Up The Rams.

Are we still allowed to sing that song about a runway ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 28/01/2016 at 20:16, utisbug said:

Come on pal. If you stopped supporting the club for a couple of years for whatever reason calling yourself a fan's a bit of a push. Maybe you should join the Man City Forum.

You're right. i've come to my senses. from now on I shall stop supporting the Rams due to my two year exile in the 80's. 

man city's not a bad idea. thanks for the tip. they are a better club to support after all. 

It isn't the losing that has been my biggest problem.

it is the way in which we have performed. We haven't deserved a win. We seem to be going backwards.

All fans have expectations, as it stands Clement took a decent squad, spent 30 million and we somehow became worse and less entertaining to watch. Fans who spend their hard earned money to go and watch their local team are allowed to show their distress if they feel the team aren't even trying to win the game.

And that's how it seems recently. Me myself am not a "booer" but I don't for one minute think badly of the people who do.

These players are paid to play football, they aren't going to win every game obviously, but the manner in which we have/lost drawn recently is unacceptable for the talent we have. 

Is it really a bad thing for fans to show their frustration, I don't think so.

Archived