Never Lose The Faith

SouthernRam

Admittedly, I'm normally a pessimist, and what we've seen over the last few games has been far from Premier League. But I'm feeling optimistic about next Monday, as we still have something to prove but expectations have dropped significantly. I'm sure many of you have already seen the video below, but I'd recommend you still give it a watch. This is the quality that we have at our disposal, these are the strengths we can play to, and this is the football we are capable of playing with just a little bit of confidence. We absolutely need positivity from the players, but more so we need positivity from the fans. Let's get out there and be vocal - chanting, singing, bouncing - let's give it a boost of energy. Playing like Derby, we'll win on Saturday, mark my words.

Hala the Rams. Never lose the faith.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are not going to win on Saturday No matter how much we chant sing or bounce !! It just ain't happening dudeman !:D

39 minutes ago, SouthernRam said:

Admittedly, I'm normally a pessimist, and what we've seen over the last few games has been far from Premier League. But I'm feeling optimistic about next Monday, as we still have something to prove but expectations have dropped significantly. I'm sure many of you have already seen the video below, but I'd recommend you still give it a watch. This is the quality that we have at our disposal, these are the strengths we can play to, and this is the football we are capable of playing with just a little bit of confidence. We absolutely need positivity from the players, but more so we need positivity from the fans. Let's get out there and be vocal - chanting, singing, bouncing - let's give it a boost of energy. Playing like Derby, we'll win on Saturday, mark my words.

Hala the Rams. Never lose the faith.

12 hours ago, loweman2 said:

We are not going to win on Saturday No matter how much we chant sing or bounce !! It just ain't happening dudeman !:D

Yup quite true, as its being played on Monday of course :)

Archived