Facebook Dating

Day

Anyone tried it?

My mate has been single for a few months after his ex kicked him into touch, after realising that most of the women out on a Saturday night are after a free pint and get laid he's found a new method of getting women. On Facebook look through your friends list and pick one that has loads of females you don't recognise, pick a female then through her list pick another female and add her as a friend.

In the last three weeks he has added 6 women and been out with 4 of them for drinks, he still has 3 of them now which he rotates through the week.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Makes me cringe when people say they have found there soulmate, usually ends up going tits up 2 weeks later. I haven't found my soulmate, I've found a woman that will put up with me, that'l do me till the man upstairs calls me name out.

Originally posted by Daveyboy;36823

Makes me cringe when people say they have found there soulmate, usually ends up going tits up 2 weeks later. I haven't found my soulmate, I've found a woman that will put up with me, that'l do me till the man upstairs calls me name out.

You not still messing with your lodger are you?

TBH thats what ive been doing since my 15 year old Bebo days! Add a girl whos mates with a gal you know. Say I noticed ya with "insert friends name here" in town. If she says why didn't you say hello in person you just make up some bull about your friend been fighting and he got kicked out and you couldn't leave him.

Originally posted by ToonRam;36846

TBH thats what ive been doing since my 15 year old Bebo days! Add a girl whos mates with a gal you know. Say I noticed ya with "insert friends name here" in town. If she says why didn't you say hello in person you just make up some bull about your friend been fighting and he got kicked out and you couldn't leave him.

Thats all bebo has ever been for... picking up skets. lmao

Archived