Stop the cat crap?!

David

Any ideas on how to stop the local cats from using a 2ft x 2ft patch of soil next to the front door as the local dump spot?

Seriously!, for some reason each morning theres several fresh piles of steaming cat crap there every morning in the exact same spot.

I've tried digging up the soil in that area and putting it round the back garden and replacing it with fresh soil to try and get rid of the scent but to no avail.

Wouldnt be that bothered if it was round the back but each morning when you open the door you get a nose full of cat crap, not nice.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by David;2584

Any ideas on how to stop the local cats from using a 2ft x 2ft patch of soil next to the front door as the local dump spot?

Seriously!, for some reason each morning theres several fresh piles of steaming cat crap there every morning in the exact same spot.

I've tried digging up the soil in that area and putting it round the back garden and replacing it with fresh soil to try and get rid of the scent but to no avail.

Wouldnt be that bothered if it was round the back but each morning when you open the door you get a nose full of cat crap, not nice.

Put a dog there !

Originally posted by Boyciniho;2626

Pepper sometimes works.

Also there's the sonic cat scarers.

Somebody who buys a clip on aeriel for their mobile phone will surely lap that up.

Either them or 230Volt.

fancy rubbing his nose in that....:eek:

Originally posted by David;2584

Sorry David, my bad - I'll just have to try and hold on til I get home from now on.

Apologies again.

Archived