Sack Cloughie?

sheepyderf

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

his job is safe.It would be stupid to sack him,although I feel his coaching staff arent good enough.I think the training needs looking at,weve got 9 first team players injured,too many of which recover from one injury and then get injured straight away again.

It is crap,but his job is safe

dangerous i agree with you on the point you made about the coaching staff- they are *****,

with all the injuries the players are getting,could it be that the training that they are doing is not up to scratch?

i dont doubt cloughs ability, he was after all a very good player with an exceptional footballing brain, what i do feel is that he has not been given enough $$ to do the job correctly,and maybe this big club was a job too soon for him, from non league to ccc is 1 massive jump.

i hope the yanks are now starting to get the picture of what this club actuallt means to the people of derby!

loyal supporters 100% but being took for fools , they wont stomach that for too long before the cries of sack the board ring out around pride park.

ok so we got hammered by cardiff but remember your derby till you die !

same old problem

Originally posted by Dangerous;35421

his job is safe.It would be stupid to sack him,although I feel his coaching staff arent good enough.I think the training needs looking at,weve got 9 first team players injured,too many of which recover from one injury and then get injured straight away again.

It is crap,but his job is safe

last season we continued too score goals but could not stop letting goals in we have now lost 3 games 3 2 and let 6 in at cardiff most of the players that have come in pre season have been defensive but the same problem remains is that down to the manager who buys the players or the coaching staff after nearly 12 months this needs sorting quickly or relegation could happen and im not joking:confused:

Ok guys a different slant on things,we talk about injuries is this strickly true? In cloughs on words his first striker is Hulse and his others are Commons,Davis ,Porter(Varney on loan) so with Vaughan and Dickov who would make the team? What i am saying is this could continue throughout the team ,with the exception of green who else could come in and benefit what we are starting? Imo this is a case of not getting the best out of what is available to you.Now there is a few courses of action ,

Change the players that is not going to happen is it?

Change the coaching staff ie dump ya fooking mates.

Change the manager

Archived