Sack Cloughie?

sheepyderf

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sheepyderf;35397

who would take over with the state of things at the minute?

Just going back to a question Sheep rasied at the start of the thread, IF we lose the next couple of games and Cloughie jumps ship or is pushed, who out there would we want in? There are only 2 men out there I would possibly want at the moment and thats Curbishley or Coppell yet I don't think either would come.

It's actually quite a scarey thought as to who the board would bring in to replace Clough.

Originally posted by Daveyboy;35661

Just going back to a question Sheep rasied at the start of the thread, IF we lose the next couple of games and Cloughie jumps ship or is pushed, who out there would we want in? There are only 2 men out there I would possibly want at the moment and thats Curbishley or Coppell yet I don't think either would come.

It's actually quite a scarey thought as to who the board would bring in to replace Clough.

theres always one isn't there? has to go and return to the actual thread subject

Originally posted by sheepyderf;35669

what about sturrock? lol he'll be out of a job soon

Sounds like a plan, get Mr Blobby in as his assistant and watch us get out of this league. Which way that would be up or down I'l let you decide.

Sorry but no, the blokes 68 now I have nothing against pensioners despite what you may think after my posts towards Vicky, but we need a manager here for the long term, I hope it's Cloughie I really do but I can see him going by the end of the month unless results pick up. If Clougie is not meant to be the next one HAS to be appointed for the long term.

Archived