DCFCFANS GIG GUIDE

Bilbo

Wasn't sure if there was a thread on here, so I thought I'd set one up. Basically, this will be a place where you can share the gig's you fancy going to, gigs you've bought tickets to and experiences from gigs you've recently been to.

I went to see The Libertines on Monday at Rock City. They were basically the best thing I have ever seen. Pete seems to gotten over his demons and has channelled them into the thing he does best, playing guitar. It was a great bit of nostalgia to see them at a venue so small, the whole place was jumping and singing EVERY word back to them like an indie choir. Never seen anything like it.

Coming up I've got - 

26/09 - The Bluetones - Birmingham O2 Academy
30/10 - Peter Hook and the Light - Manchester Ritz (Joy Division Special)
01/12 - The Courteeners - Leicester O2 Academy
13/12 - Idlewild - Nottingham Rock City

Also, if anyone fancies a pre gig pint, holla!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't sure if there was a thread on here, so I thought I'd set one up. Basically, this will be a place where you can share the gig's you fancy going to, gigs you've bought tickets to and experiences from gigs you've recently been to.

I went to see The Libertines on Monday at Rock City. They were basically the best thing I have ever seen. Pete seems to gotten over his demons and has channelled them into the thing he does best, playing guitar. It was a great bit of nostalgia to see them at a venue so small, the whole place was jumping and singing EVERY word back to them like an indie choir. Never seen anything like it.

Coming up I've got - 

26/09 - thanks for the invite

30/10 - thanks for the invite

01/12 - thanks for the invite

13/12 - thanks for the invite

Haha, only joking. I went to the ONLY gig I really wanted to go to with you back in 2012. As for Pete, he was a nob of the highest order on Soccer AM. But that wouldn't/shouldn't impact on his ability to play geetar. Glad you enjoyed it Bilbo.

Coming up I've got - 

Yes there is, but carry on. 

upcoming gigs

I'm going to the flowerpot next friday to see Bernie Marsden. :)

Archived