Cardiff City v Derby County

Day

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wales doesnt do transport, only way is by driving or going by roadrider but then I doubt you'd get a train back from Derby to Sheffield at about 2 in the morning.

I'd like to say we'd win although being realistic I can see it being 2 or 3-1 to Cardiff.

Aslong as we can hold our own at the back (oo'er missus), then i think it will be low scoring, optimism will kick in tmorow and will beleive we are going to win, but at the start of the season in my prediction comp at the bookies got us down for a 3-0 loss, after the last seasons performance there lol

You on the scrounge again Sheepy?

The hotel opposite JJB has changed hands and is now the one that Lenny Henry promotes I think. Purple logo, cana think at moment.

Ring them for a deal, offer them a lower price, empty rooms are killers, they may take a deal.

Originally posted by Boycie;34860

You on the scrounge again Sheepy?

The hotel opposite JJB has changed hands and is now the one that Lenny Henry promotes I think. Purple logo, cana think at moment.

Ring them for a deal, offer them a lower price, empty rooms are killers, they may take a deal.

for now i am, hopefully won't have this problem in a couple of years as me and the missis are on about moving to derby

Archived