Form at the start of the season, the last time we went up

North_Stand_Ram

DLWDLL

I'm not saying bad form ultimately means it'll turn good, but good form at the start of the season is not the be all and end all. We also started poor under Clough when we reached the PO final. 

Both times had a result which helped us kick on (Wolves and Watford away). Let's hope that happens soon this season.

I'm not a happy clapper, and I understand it's not been good enough, but I still think with one or two improvements in certain areas, we're still in for a good season

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We just need to start every game with the urgency we showed at the start of the second half today.

Both with and without the ball today first half, we were lethargic, and frankly Leeds closed us down and chased the ball at pace then attacked with tempo and pace. Basically what WE should be doing.

1 defeat in 5 would be a good start if we had won 2 or 3 of our draws.

We just need to stop going behind.

Clement knows what it takes to win titles. he just needs to get us to go for it from the off, instead of waiting for us to go behind in games before we actually put up a fight. I think the term i heard on the radio was "wounded animal" which sums us up.

Archived