Signings from madrid

FrostedRam

I can understand maybe if he wanted to bring a player here that he quite liked but as for this theory that his 'friends at Real' will do us favours....they did sack him you know.... He's not likely to be on the best terms with Real at the moment. They might be still a bit peeved at the whole 'no trophies last season palaver'.

He'll take Ronaldo as severance pay

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can understand maybe if he wanted to bring a player here that he quite liked but as for this theory that his 'friends at Real' will do us favours....they did sack him you know.... He's not likely to be on the best terms with Real at the moment. They might be still a bit peeved at the whole 'no trophies last season palaver'.

Im sure he wasnt sacked.... 95% sure.... he left before ancelotti got the boot.... may be wrong though 

I don't know if he has influence on what players are coming in, I wouldn't bet on it but coaching in la liga last year he wouldn't be taking note of championship class of players, I feel he is leaving these decisions to other people maybe who are signing the cheques !!

Archived