Albentosa

Cardifframs

No. I don't know what this has got to do with me though. It's like saying you're not entitled to an opinion on football unless you've played yourself. When you recruit players you look at their character, no? There are people of a certain character who would more than likely not get homesick. Those are the ones you want.

1) Yes I think the position matters. You don't necessarily expect your nippy winger to be a stony faced leader of men. Bonus if they are, but for fairly obvious reasons you can cope with them being a bit of a wuss a lot more than you can your centre half or your midfield ball winner. I'd be surprised if anyone would seriously say otherwise.

2) I thought that after I typed it but I let it stand anyway. Don't think it would have fazed any of them. They didn't get 'emotional' in that regard because back then blokes tended not to. Don't know where this British stiff upper lip we supposedly had had gone. Even our soldiers are encouraged to 'talk about it' these days.

I think he has to go because I heard he's not very good at bleeding the radiator. And he consults the instructions when building furniture. Not the kind of bloke I want in my back line.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he has to go because I heard he's not very good at bleeding the radiator. And he consults the instructions when building furniture. Not the kind of bloke I want in my back line.

I think that's probably an accurate description of 99% of footballers these days.

Archived