James Vaughan - Everton

Day

Originally posted by sheepyderf;33284

i could, iwas in the west stand and it was a bit quiet there as well.

been trying all morning to ring the ticket office and pay for my 6 pack tickets but no one is answering :mad:

Fkin useless arnt they i went for my season ticket and if i had got 1 on west stand it was £150 but cuzm east stand it was £210 for a kids st

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, I'm a lurker. /ohmy

Originally posted by Daveyboy;33129

He scored on his Everton debut against Crystal Palace in 2005, making him Everton's youngest-ever scorer at 16 years and 400 days.

16 years and 400 days ... For whatever it's worth, he was 16 years and 271 days old.

[url=http://www.evertonfc.com/player-profile/james-vaughan]http://www.evertonfc.com/player-profile/james-vaughan

Hello Lurker -

Welcome to the board - Vaughan looked good yesterday first half - some quality amd it was good to see someone in the box at last ! second half he disappeared a bit - but then so did everyone else - i think he's going to be a great asset to us this season.

Originally posted by Boycie;33488

You scared him/her off!

Everyone be quiet! it may come back, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Originally posted by Daveyboy;33494

I copied and paste from the official site, don't blame it on me, blame it on the boogie.

I know, Dave, and I didn't blame it on you!

Originally posted by vicky-27;33486

Hello Lurker -

Welcome to the board

Hi Vicky, thank you.

Vaughan looked good yesterday first half - some quality amd it was good to see someone in the box at last !

I'm pleased to hear that.

i think he's going to be a great asset to us this season.

I certainly hope so!

Originally posted by Kris Marina;33466

I assume your an Everton fan? If so, how do you rate him?

I rate him very highly, Kris Marina. Vaughany is one of my favourite players.

He has been involved with Everton since he was six, and it feels weird to see him playing for any other club. Not sure if anyone is interested, but these are some of my bookmarks:

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-344440/Vaughan-ted-Everton-turn-style.html]Vaughan-ted Everton turn on the style; Daily Mail, 11 Apr 2005 [sIZE=2][click][/sIZE]

Wwow you certainly are his No1 fan.

Bet you could give our Vicky a run on the stalking front eh?

Welcome anyway, I like Everton, they always seem a bit like us, a family club. Leon Osman's name is one I always look for in the reports.

He got a great reception from us lot in the east stand when Everton came in our recold breaking Prem season. Carsley did aswell.

Originally posted by Boycie;33526

Wwow you certainly are his No1 fan.

Nah, thousands of Evertonians love him (platonically).

However, I tend to save lots of stuff on my computer.

Welcome anyway, I like Everton, they always seem a bit like us, a family club.

Thanks, Boycie.

Same here (with reference to Derby County, obviously).

I have bad memories of Everton, first season in the Prem our coach got bricked by a few mindless chavs (not that chavs were called chavs in those days just tw@ts). Still I've warmed to them abit more now, probably more to do with David Moyes and what he has done up there on a limited budget.

Archived