Doncaster Away

Perky1106

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My tickets haven't arrived in the post yet! So I need to ring the ticket office, ask for some duplicates to collect in Donny. Annoying just hope I get my ticket.

Like you David I wouldn't be able to contain myself if Commons scored. I'm so excited about Derby at the moment and would probably go insane.

i went in the fancy dress sort of tradition for a laugh, anyone see us ?

ehm i was wearin me usual headband with some badges i bought from hmv in town on the day, says i<3tits on one, and i<3beer on the other, also had camo face paint on, was with me mate zmithy who was a smurf(blue face the lot), and with sutty and jord (banana's)

we got about a bit i guess, if anyone see's me at an away game say hi btw, i dont bite an i will be wearin the headband as usual ,

just got me sheff utd tickets today

Originally posted by MattyTheRam;3276

i went in the fancy dress sort of tradition for a laugh, anyone see us ?

ehm i was wearin me usual headband with some badges i bought from hmv in town on the day, says i<3tits on one, and i<3beer on the other, also had camo face paint on, was with me mate zmithy who was a smurf(blue face the lot), and with sutty and jord (banana's)

we got about a bit i guess, if anyone see's me at an away game say hi btw, i dont bite an i will be wearin the headband as usual ,

just got me sheff utd tickets today

Was it you lot at Sto'w'ke in the grass skirts get up!

Archived