No profile picture

19 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Concerned that I might be nicking someone's image and they moan about it. Can we have something like a Ram as an alternative to the head silhouette and simply opt in or out of it please Daveo? I would choose to have the Ram whatever it looked like.

The head silhouette is there hopefully to encourage people to upload their own images as a lot of people before just kept with the default ram I had in place. There is no way to opt in or out, it's just a default placeholder like Facebook or the Twitter egg. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would settle for the previous default Ram or similar if I could get it, Daveo. What about a competition amongst the IT guys on here to design a default outline Ram which they could donate to the dcfcfans site? We could vote on it. Just an idea. This forum is excellent, Daveo.

10 minutes ago, Rampage said:

I would settle for the previous default Ram or similar if I could get it, Daveo. What about a competition amongst the IT guys on here to design a default outline Ram which they could donate to the dcfcfans site? We could vote on it. Just an idea. This forum is excellent, Daveo.

The default avatar isn't changing Rampage, you are free to upload what you like for your own avatar. Like I say earlier if you run into issues, link me to the pic you want and I will sort for you ;) 

1 minute ago, Daveo said:

The default avatar isn't changing Rampage, you are free to upload what you like for your own avatar. Like I say earlier if you run into issues, link me to the pic you want and I will sort for you ;) 

No problem Daveo. Thank you. I am at the end of the day not keen to pinch someone's image off the internet. You are doing your job very professionally mate.

1 minute ago, Rampage said:

No problem Daveo. Thank you. I am at the end of the day not keen to pinch someone's image off the internet. You are doing your job very professionally mate.

Pretty sure you're safe, as long as you're not trying to sell it or use it commercially, it's just a profile pic which I'd say 98% on here have found through Google Images

Archived