Youngsters

Christie, Keogh and Forsyth are damaged goods. Devoid and shot of confidence. Fans on their backs. Needs freshening up. My take is that offers on the table in excess of £1M for any of them would be accepted. Relation who worked at the club up until he joined the FA has been telling me for ages that Rawson is the real-deal. Lowe England youth international. Surely both are knocking on the door????

I don't think Lowe is anywhere near the first team, but Rawson looks strong and he way he strikes the ball has abit of class about it. Strange that steve evans had to show us what was under our noses?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the most depressing thing about sat. was the fact that our young player of the year award was won by a player who was 23, played less than 20 games and we don't even own him.

(Fair play to Ince - he's a good player and came over as a decent fella.  I'd be chuffed if he were here next season.)

I do tend to agree about Lowe but my point stands that Forsyth is damaged goods

Yes i tend to agree. This has been a very damaging season and the fall out is yet to come.

One of the most depressing thing about sat. was the fact that our young player of the year award was won by a player who was 23, played less than 20 games and we don't even own him.

(Fair play to Ince - he's a good player and came over as a decent fella.  I'd be chuffed if he were here next season.)

Yes....i wonder what the u21s thought of that.

​I would imagine they would be perplexed and disappointed in equal measure.

Indeed. Its a bit of a slap in the face after they have had a good season. I would have thought Rawson or Calero.

Archived