festsa v chelsea

simsdcfc

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to fancy Leicester on 31 points to stay up with their remaining four matches. Newcastle (H), Southampton (H), Sunderland (A) QPR (H). They should get 6 points from that lot, at least.

Sunderland have got Southampton (H), Everton (A), Leicester (H), Arsenal (A), Chelsea (A) as their remaining five. I can't see them getting more than 6 points, so 37 will be enough for the others.

Villa (32) have got Everton (H), West Ham (H), Southampton (A), Burnley (H), Arsenal (A) - five points will take them up to 37.

Hull (34) have got Arsenal (H), Burnley (H), Spurs (A), Man United (H) - two points with their GD will be enough.

Sunderland are massive favourites to go down IMO and I think they will now.

Got to fancy Leicester on 31 points to stay up with their remaining four matches. Newcastle (H), Southampton (H), Sunderland (A) QPR (H). They should get 6 points from that lot, at least.

Sunderland have got Southampton (H), Everton (A), Leicester (H), Arsenal (A), Chelsea (A) as their remaining five. I can't see them getting more than 6 points, so 37 will be enough for the others.

Villa (32) have got Everton (H), West Ham (H), Southampton (A), Burnley (H), Arsenal (A) - five points will take them up to 37.

Hull (34) have got Arsenal (H), Burnley (H), Spurs (A), Man United (H) - two points with their GD will be enough.

Sunderland are massive favourites to go down IMO and I think they will now.

Sunderland have Leicester at home which is a 6 pointer and they have a game in hand on Leicester and only one point inferior at the moment .

All to play for. 

Archived