Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

if ince wants to come to Derby its a done deal. As you say there may be a possibility of other teams being interested. But no real interest from anyone else has been even rumoured. So barring late interest from someone else, it's between us and hull. Following hulls relegation, Bruce now says he wants to keep ince. They may offer him a new contract, although he's now in the last year of his current one and hasn't even been offered a new one. Seems a lot of talk from hull, but may be too little too late. 

As other people have said,

I think the talk from Hull is entirely PR and in no way reflects on the deal itself. We know Tom is happy with Derby, and Paul is presumably has no objection or this would have never gotten off the ground. 

Steve Bruce is just trying to convince the fans the clause wasn't his idea, that he wanted Ince all along, so when Ince scores a hat-trick against Hull later this season they don't hang him. 

He'll probably have been sacked before then though so he needn't worry.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just asked the bloke next door, who is fitting the top to his new chimenea, if he thinks we'll get Ince. I have no cooking flue, he replied.

Brilliant!

My mate's a flasher and reckons it'll all be out in the open soon.

sorry

He knew Mac was open to offers too.

Archived