Booing

PistoldPete2

I think everyone needs to shut up and do their job. The players need to shut up about "7/6/5/4 Cup Finals" and "our season starts on Saturday" and just do it. And the fans need to cheer them on (okay, so that's not shutting up). 

When the players hype games and don't turn up, it's only going to lead to negativity among the supporters.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pointless and negative to boo; we'd just had the run-around from a good, cohesive team that have momentum - and we've taken something from the match.

It used to be effortless, productive football for 25 games... but injuries, loss of form, perhaps the fatigue from the cup runs, have taken a toll, we just haven't got our mojo back yet.

We've horribly missed Hughes on Saturday and of course, Eustace or Thorne - as well as Martin for his spell out. The positional fiddling (out of necessity) worked at Wigan. Had we taken a point at the DW and beaten Brentford, it would have been better - same points gained, but more significant damage to a promotion rival!

Take heart - Brentford might come up against some good performances in remaining games if they can't win after such a good display at Derby.

Wolves are inconsistent, as are Ipswich. We're as good (or bad) as the other teams in the 'bottom' four of the top 8!

The team need us to get them over the line. Two winnable games to go at the iPro. Give them support for the last two home games, as I'm sure 'the barmy army' will do in the away matches.

Waffle into your consolation pints; proclaim endlessly on here how much better you can pick a team, motivate players and analyse performances that the DCFC coaching and backroom staff - but *support your team*, promotion is the goal.

We're not cruising majestically into the pole (play-off) positions with teams fearing us, as it was last season - a pity, and upsetting for us all - but essentially, we have a more than good chance to be in the same place in May, with a good chance of promotion. 

C O Y R

Half fans.

I'm glad to say that most of them are unaware that we equalised, seeing as they all took my advice and fecked off to Forest with 15 minutes to go.

PistoldPete2

Half fans.

I'm glad to say that most of them are unaware that we equalised, seeing as they all took my advice and fecked off to Forest with 15 minutes to go.

Well they were booing at the final whistle so sadly some of the moaning nub ends did stay. You would think scoring an equaliser in the 92nd minute would have lightened their mood but bizarrely it didn't. 

Just back the team wholeheartedly till the end of the season booers, save your boos in a boo bank if you must, and release them after the Reading game if you must, preferably in the direction of the Spondon wind turbine, should power the grid for a few hours.

Archived