Unbeaten in three

Thameram

3 unbeaten, players to come back, keep the faith no matter what happens losing in the last minute of a wembley final after totally outplaying the other team is the worst it gets,good players to come back just gotta limp into the play offs getting players slowly fit in the process then all them teams that think we're an easy touch get smashed.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 unbeaten, players to come back, keep the faith no matter what happens losing in the last minute of a wembley final after totally outplaying the other team is the worst it gets,good players to come back just gotta limp into the play offs getting players slowly fit in the process then all them teams that think we're an easy touch get smashed.

I can tell you are a newbie Thameram, coming on here with all your positivity. Run now, whilst you can. I have been here 9 months and I can see no way out from the darkness that is dcfc fans.uk

Actually, this is the sort of post I need to read. Yes I was frustrated today, my son got fed up and I left early. Yes I felt negative at the time and when I posted on here. But on reflection we have drawn with two of our rivals and beaten a relegation struggler, not much but after the 7 games before it its that glimmer of hope that we could possibly build some momentum going into the play offs.

COYR

:huh: ?

​With our squad and with the amount of investment since last season we should be walking the league like Leicester last season. We aren't and anything less then automatics is an underachievement.

Last season was immense and much better than this one.

​With our squad and with the amount of investment since last season we should be walking the league like Leicester last season. We aren't and anything less then automatics is an underachievement.

Last season was immense and much better than this one.

This season we have been hampered by injuries. Last season was immense because expectations were low. This season we haven't had George Thorne and we've missed Bucko, Eustace and Martin for long parts the spine of last season, but I agree expectation was to challenge for the top 2. 

However I just can't comprehend your statement. Why would getting promoted be a bad season? Getting out of this division is the aim and you are implying that getting promoted would be bad. I can't understand that mentality. What are you going to gain from moaning about how we should have gone up automatically. We didn't but there is a still a route to achieving the exact same outcome. It doesn't matter how you get there. 

This season we have been hampered by injuries. Last season was immense because expectations were low. This season we haven't had George Thorne and we've missed Bucko, Eustace and Martin for long parts the spine of last season, but I agree expectation was to challenge for the top 2. 

However I just can't comprehend your statement. Why would getting promoted be a bad season? Getting out of this division is the aim and you are implying that getting promoted would be bad. I can't understand that mentality. What are you going to gain from moaning about how we should have gone up automatically. We didn't but there is a still a route to achieving the exact same outcome. It doesn't matter how you get there. 

​We never used Thorne until March last season neither.  Yeah we've had our injuries, but we can't use that as an excuse.

Maybe I used the wrong word "bad", but it would certainly be an underachievement. I'll be out celebrating like anyone else if we happened to go up through the playoffs.

​We never used Thorne until March last season neither.  Yeah we've had our injuries, but we can't use that as an excuse.

Maybe I used the wrong word "bad", but it would certainly be an underachievement. I'll be out celebrating like anyone else if we happened to go up through the playoffs.

​Ok yeah that is reasonable. I'm sorry, I just couldn't get my head around how getting promoted would be a bad season. I agree it would be an underachievement compared to the expectations but it would still be unreal if we won at Wembley. 

Archived