FIFA 10 v PES 2010.

Perky1106

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm playing the manager mode and I hate it. It's horrible and it's too hard. The computer reads your every move. The opposition defenders always foul you and get away with it. Your own players seem to be playing against you as well. They head easy headers wide for no reason and make stupid passes. They get tackled easily as well.

Anything above semi-pro on this game is just horrible to play on and makes you want to throw your controller across the room. The stupid commentary doesn't help either.

Glad I'm not the only one, started manager mode in Professional couldn't sign anyone, went for a League 2 defender just to see if I could be nope, couldn't get the percentage above 85%.

Pre season games lost 1-0 to Newcastle, 2-0 to Liverpool, lost 3-1 to Stuttgart. Seasson started lost to Newcastle 2-1 and Boro 3-0 then lost 1-0 to Port Vale in the cup.

Whenever I got close to the box I would get shoved off the ball, in the end I turned the thing off couldn't be arsed with it.

Originally posted by MattyTheRam;36915

Not played either of them, but after about ps1 years of fifa, i think pro has slightly taken over, fifa has the graphics but the gameplay is so much better on pro.

Not any more mate, I used to be in the same boat. But FIFA have stepped up their gamepplay engine and it's a lot better than PES now, I'd say it's more of a simulation than the arcadey game it used to be

Archived