Don't understate remaining in the fight when you're on the ropes.

CheltenhamRam

Clearly we have been dealt a hammer blow with our cumulative injuries and the subsequent dip in form. We understandably look well off of our usual style that we've been spoilt with for 18 months or so. 

I find it amazing that we're still in the hunting pack after such an average few weeks. It's also a credit to the team and staff. An unnamed bell end didn't even want to watch the game earlier upon Hanson's introduction to the team. Nobody needs that. 

I'll be happy come season end where ever we finish as long as we've given a good account of ourselves. We're in for a tough couple of weeks now so get comfortable being uncomfortable and fighting for every single point! 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if we can defend how we did today against boro, a 1-0 scrappy win could be on the cards. And I can't believe someone would actually say that its absolutely ridiculous. To not watch a team because a young player has been brought in? Our bloody best player has come through the academy for heaven sake. 

Having watched the game today, on the whole it wasn't a pretty game by either side but if we can scrape out a couple of results this week and be within a couple of points of the top 2 or even in the top 2, then with martin and thorne back in the starting eleven and bent as another option its all to play for. 

UTR

Clearly we have been dealt a hammer blow with our cumulative injuries and the subsequent dip in form. We understandably look well off of our usual style that we've been spoilt with for 18 months or so. 

I find it amazing that we're still in the hunting pack after such an average few weeks. It's also a credit to the team and staff. An unnamed bell end didn't even want to watch the game earlier upon Hanson's introduction to the team. Nobody needs that. 

I'll be happy come season end where ever we finish as long as we've given a good account of ourselves. We're in for a tough couple of weeks now so get comfortable being uncomfortable and fighting for every single point! 

PistoldPete2

Get a couple of points from next 2 games and we should be in good shape ... I think Mac is thinking we just need to get to the international break, then get set for the final sprint. 

Archived