House Prices in your Area ?

LesterRam

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comparison of my street's two most recent sales - July 2004 was £495,000, December 2011 was £532,700. I'd imagine it's pretty similar to 2011 levels, maybe slightly higher.

I guess I don't actually live there anymore though, that's Edinburgh. 107,500-119,000 is the range of prices in my current building over the last few years.

let me tell you my reasoning, I returned from Malta, it didn't work out so I decided to return with my tail between my legs lol, on returning I have noticed the house prices have slumped significantly in most parts of Leicestershire, I was looking at the peaks but decent housings is hard to come by..

Ashz09 sounds rough mate, which area was that in ?

Alvaston mate near London road. Took me 4 years of saving from two part time jobs to get £8,000 deposit. Wish I never hairline cracks everywhere after turning heating on.

After having 2 baths (Heating the water up) my ceiling as opened up huge cracks which drenched my worktops and cooker.. Not used the boiler since!

Really depressing but you learn from your mistakes I guess being on £16,000 can't afford any repairs or anything insurance is £250 being water damage. Rant over lol.

Alvaston mate near London road. Took me 4 years of saving from two part time jobs to get £8,000 deposit. Wish I never hairline cracks everywhere after turning heating on.

After having 2 baths (Heating the water up) my ceiling as opened up huge cracks which drenched my worktops and cooker.. Not used the boiler since!

Really depressing but you learn from your mistakes I guess being on £16,000 can't afford any repairs or anything insurance is £250 being water damage. Rant over lol.

Need to get away from property being an investment. I currently rent a studio flat in Berkshire for 600 a month. It is really bad, feel so sorry for todays young. My family home is in Leicestershire and I work all over which I am compensated for but I have no idea how young people in the south get by. Its a disgrace.

Archived