Enough quality?

Do we have enough quality to get promotion?

- 4 weeks ago I said Deffo, but now with all the defensive errors and our defence does look fragile at times plus the lack of goals I am now getting worried.

When Bent, Ince and Lingard joined us  - it was WOW, we are deffo moving up a gear, goals going in....scoring more than we concede sort of attitude, thats fine when we score what happens when we don't?

We are still making chances [brighton game as an example] but still leaking at the other end......

Defence needs a complete make over, especially if we get up - no way can we defend like we do now if we go up.......

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When we are reduced to playing the third-choice players in our two most important positions for our style of play, then no, we don't have enough quality.

Then again, nobody would.

Yep. We'll finish top 2. 

Dunno why everyone is so **** scared of the other teams. 

It's like "omg did you see the blah blah score? Can't see them losing ever again now they're over that blip"

When it comes to us then every defeat means so much more than a blip and even when we win it's "would we really survive the PL"

Why does everyone want to get to a league that we're apparently going to get battered in?

Like England fans. "England are rubbish but we should at least make the semi finals"

Hmm

I think the team answered this for us today - missed chances, totally dominated a poor side - then the defence implodes on a set piece.

Yes, I know it was not a pen, put it was given, now we need to hold the play up and see out time, but we self implode yet again.  

Yep. We'll finish top 2. 

Dunno why everyone is so **** scared of the other teams. 

It's like "omg did you see the blah blah score? Can't see them losing ever again now they're over that blip"

When it comes to us then every defeat means so much more than a blip and even when we win it's "would we really survive the PL"

Archived