Football League Awards 2015

Kernow

Does anybody know when the awards are being held? I had a look at the dates of the previous ones and they're always in March, usually around mid-March. I can't see any confirmed dates or any list of nominations for certain awards.

Championship player of the year, Football League player of the year and Championship Apprentice Award all up for grabs for us this year. Our Will is the current holder of the FL POTY and Mason Bennett is the current Championship Apprentice of the year.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The POTY award is completely open. No runaway performer and no runaway goalscorer. I don't think Daryl Murphy deserves the POTY despite being the current top scorer.

I can't completely comment having no seen enough of every other side to pick out an unbiased choice for my POTY, but I suspect if it's a Derby player it'll be Martin or Hughes.

Hughes should get Young POTY at least, if not as well as the overall POTY.

Hughes. Wouldn't swap him for anyone in this league. Him and Thorne are perhaps the only two that while down here I don't think we can replace them with equal or better.

I love it that quite a lot of other fans don't rate Hughes. Then wonder what's wrong with the national side. 

Archived