11 of our remaining 19 games...

North_Stand_Ram

loved his second the other night when he suddenly appeared from nowhere to be 6 yards out - at pace!

Woah bobby bobby.....bobby, bobby, bobby, bobby davison........

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not how it works though. Only worrying if everyone else was playing more teams in the bottom half, which of course they can't.

It only matters what we do, and we gain more points per game against the bottom sides.

A lot of it also depends on when you play against certain teams.

I mean, I think Fulham, Brighton, Bolton, Birmingham, Reading and Huddersfield away now represent a much more difficult task than what it did four months ago.

We played Bolton at a very good time, under Lennon they're undefeated at home. 

The same can be applied for the opposite though. I'd say Charlton are definitely more winnable now, as are Millwall, Wigan, Rotherham, Cardiff and Forest.

Also I wouldn't say playing against teams near the bottom is going to be any more difficult because they are 'scrapping'.

If memory serves me correct, we beat Barnsley, Blackpool, Huddersfield and Doncaster easily enough towards the end of last season when they were all in a relegation fight.

In fact, didn't we relegate Portsmouth a few years ago? I'm pretty sure we went to their ground with absolutely nothing to play for and beat them.

Archived