Quick Intro

bakeri666

someone who can see both sides to the derby v forest banter ,i do think you will find it slightly biased on here ,same as on the nep site ,

a hard earned draw at your place will be a good result ,

who knows, we might even fill your ground for you?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think both teams would take a point if they were offered it now wouldn't they?

Forest v Derby games will always be difficult to predict, all it takes is a rash tackle and a Red card and the game could swing heavily to one side. Either way it'l be a tough game for both teams, I just hope we come away with at least a point, I don't like gloating Red Dogs.

Originally posted by trigger;29291

someone who can see both sides to the derby v forest banter ,i do think you will find it slightly biased on here ,same as on the nep site ,

a hard earned draw at your place will be a good result ,

who knows, we might even fill your ground for you?

Bias i can handle... blindly repeating tired old tripe i'm not such a fan of

as for the crowds... obviously the away seating is limited so if some of you wouldn't mind wearing red there's quite a few seats need taking up in the Brian Clough Stand, i think Main stand and Trent End are ok, but there's always room for a few more...

If the wearing of red worries you you could always put it down to irony

obviously we'll never match your crowds since we have a lower capacity then your average crowd, but it'd be nice to see the place full

Originally posted by David;29292

I just hope we come away with at least a point, I don't like gloating Red Dogs.

If it helps... if we do win i promise not to mention it on here until we visit you...

i'm not a massive fan of the gloating either but mainly because you lot have defended the Cloughie Cup twice

I'm a big boy I can take it, if you give it you have to be prepared to take it. Honestly I can see both games being a draw unless something drastic changes at either club before the return fixture. Our defence is slightly better than yours and your attack is slightly better than ours, I would say we are pretty evenly matched at the moment with both teams suffering from injuries again.

As I was watching the scores come in today I was kinda hoping you would nick the win today, I don't like the thought of facing any team that hasn't won a game in a while as some poor bastararararads are in for a walloping.

funny you should say that... i was hoping we'd nick it too to give us the confidence to take your lot on...

I hope your right that someone will get a walloping when we fight the tide, but at the moment all i can see is us playing well and getting nothing...

On the bright side we are making chances and we arent giving up...

Like you say, next saturday will be a close and hard fought game from both sides... should be a good game! I just hope its not surrounded by violence

Originally posted by bakeri666;29270

What ya studying?? i can't stand the place - too small and full of inbreds... you going next week? we could scare the bejeesus out of everyone and go together lol

as for prediction, i'm gonna stick with what i said pre-season 2-1 to us... but to be honest theres a lot of heart over head there...

Theoretically we COULD do it, but we'd have to pull out all the stops, we are struggling to finish and make anything of our chances at the moment and your fighting well... but at some point its going to click at our end, and all our chances will start to come to something... and i can always hope it will be soon

English. Yeah a lot of old people and wierdos around there but it's a good night out in terms of value for money.

I'm going to say 3-1 to the Rams I'm afraid. Can't get a ticket though .

Bakeri666 if you do win and you don't gloat on here, you'll be banned.

I insist you do gloat, just to show that we can take it without modifying posts.

Just don't start waving scalfs above yer head on the pitch at PP!

bugger, i was gonna do it the other way round... not gloat on hear but wave me calves or scarf or Darth-Vader Mask above my head on the pitch at PP (whether we won or lost at PP)

Alright Boycie i'll just wave my calves on here... but for David, i'll only give them a little wiggle

Archived