Quick Intro

bakeri666

Hi,

With a week to go until we clash at the city ground this may be brave timing, but blame Dave... he invited me for a chat!

Quick run down (other than the obvious team choice)

• I am a member of the Evening Post Forest Forum (which is where i met Boycie and Dave)
  • I AM a Forest Fan, but that doesn't make me someone that preaches forever about our history (although it is nice to have:p)
  • I like to have a laugh and friendly banter
  • I can't stand Forest Vs Derby arguments that consist of nothing more than "we won Europe twice" "yeah well we have bigger support" "yeah well we have bigger history" "yeah well Cloughie loved us more" who cares not me!
  • I enjoy Football chats (including Forest Vs Derby) that is educated and balanced.
  • I may not be the most active member of this forum but hopefully we will have a laugh (sometimes at my expense i expect - but hopefully not next weekend)
  • Oh and I am not a bigot... i even have friends that are Derby fans

I am not here for fights or arguments, i am here for fun and entertaining chats (the derby fans that visit us at NEP are simpletons so its nice to remind myself your not all like that)

Oh and Dave/Boycie... Elvis says can he be unblocked

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by JoeMadRam;29265

Hi good to have a friendly Forest fan on board! Welcome to the forum.

I'm at Uni in Lincoln. Decent place.

What do you think the score will be on Saturday ya dirty red dog?

What ya studying?? i can't stand the place - too small and full of inbreds... you going next week? we could scare the bejeesus out of everyone and go together lol

as for prediction, i'm gonna stick with what i said pre-season 2-1 to us... but to be honest theres a lot of heart over head there...

Theoretically we COULD do it, but we'd have to pull out all the stops, we are struggling to finish and make anything of our chances at the moment and your fighting well... but at some point its going to click at our end, and all our chances will start to come to something... and i can always hope it will be soon

Originally posted by Boycie;29272

Well if doughty had spent some money on your attack instead of your defence then you'd be raite.

We can loan you shaun barker if you want?

Oh would you... that'd be awesome...

It's not Doughty its the overly complicated acquisition board... its a nice idea to protect the club from over eager managers but by god do they mess up our chances of signing people

Originally posted by David;29275

Hasn't Lynch picked up an injury today as well?

We could loan em one of our non-league defenders........then again they were taking the pee out of em at the start of the season so stuff em.

Don't think Lynch is anything serious... he'll be sorted...

It's ok, you can keep your non-leaguers... just sort us out a medical team that can actually fix the sick list if you dont mind

Archived