Anyone who posted on TFF?

Rammy

I don't really know where I stand with this, so delete it if you want but...

Is there anyone on here who posts on thefootballforum.net?

It was taken down suddenly yesterday ahead of its March 31st closing date. If anyone on here used that site, plase send me a PM (I'm sure the mods on here don't want it linking in the main forum) and I'll link you to the new site that has been set up to replace it.

Cheers.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, they announced Friday night that it was going to close on March 31st.

I was too busy watching an amazing match at Pride Park to know what happened, but something caused them to close it suddenly on Saturday afternoon!

Yeah my mate (take the piss and I will set the dogs on you i-Ram, and no, that's not a dirty metaphor you creepy old git ;) ) said that the admins just couldn't be arsed with the old one any more, which is a shame as it made good reading. Starting from fresh must be annoying. Makes me appreciate Daveo and co. a bit more as well.

That being said, if this forum did have to reincarnate it might be good for me. I'd have a decent shot at dragging my posts:likes ratio up to the holy level of 3:1  :ph34r:

I last used it back when Davies just took charge of us & it created a silly little rivalry with Preston fans. Can't be bothered with the nonsense now. Nearly 10 years later the same arguments remain but with different user names.

Archived