Rubbish UK Customer service

Wolfie

Thought the measure was GDP, not GDP per capita. Don't really like doing GDP per capita, is Necker Island wealthier than all 50 US States then, catch my drift? Need a bit of context sometimes. Britain and England are not one and the same too. On GDP per head, the world's secondary superpower (that is right China is the new top dog!), the States barely scrape into the top 10 wealthiest nations.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought the measure was GDP, not GDP per capita. Don't really like doing GDP per capita, is Necker Island wealthier than the US then, catch my drift? Need a bit of context sometimes. Britain and England are not one and the same too. On GDP per head, the world's secondary superpower (that is right China is the new top dog!) the States barely scrape into the top 10 wealthiest nations.

I suppose mate.Just found this article for you.I for one really do not like the direction our economy is right now.

I suppose mate.Just found this article for you.I for one really do not like the direction our economy is right now.

Could be worse, USA and Britain are supposedly the powerhouses of growth at the moment. Doesn't say much for the rest does it? FWIW, think the next crisis we're headed for is a currency crisis, what is backing up the Dollar and Sterling against the Fed and BoE printing more money to "solve" a debt crisis. The answer? Nothing. Propped up by market "confidence".

Could be worse, USA and Britain are supposedly the powerhouses of growth at the moment. Doesn't say much for the rest does it? FWIW, think the next crisis we're headed for is a currency crisis, what is backing up the Dollar and Sterling against the Fed and BoE printing more money to "solve" a debt crisis. The answer? Nothing. Propped up by market "confidence".

I like to think our leaders will improve in this regard....but probably not in regards to US ones at least. :( I will just be glad when Obama term ends.

To those who think our country is crap compared to others, keep away! We dunna want thee back.

To those think our country is crap, press 1

To those who think our country is crap compared to others, press 2

To those who think our country is crap and want to talk about it with somebody in Kolkata, press 3

To those who know that there is a better than 50% chance you will be cut off if you press 1 2 or 3, press 4 and just listen to Greensleeves

Archived