BBC Football League Show cock-up

CumbrianRam

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That one was embarrassing! When it flipped over I was thinking "Hello".

As to the show, I think it's pretty good apart from its blatant Newcastle bias, that woman (who I'm sure used to be on Newsround) shouting all those tedious e-mails about Alan Shearer and the pundits making an advertisement for Rob Hulse. He is not for sale!

Originally posted by vicky-27;27337

Bias towards Newcastle - wow i am surprised

Not seen it yet - was it a penalty when Bywater came out ? and the challenge on Commons - were we robbed ?

I'm afraid the penalty was a penalty.

I'm still not sure if we were robbed. I was metres away from where it happened and it looked like a decent shout to me, but not the sort most referees would give.

it was allways a pen, bywater and connolly where at fault, no communication which is odd as there two of the most vocal on the pitch.

i havnt actually watched it all the way through yet

but the email bit is all about making it different from motd and the championship, can see it being a bit tedious espec if they put our players in the shop windows

Originally posted by BARRman;27371

it was allways a pen, bywater and connolly where at fault, no communication which is odd as there two of the most vocal on the pitch.

i havnt actually watched it all the way through yet

but the email bit is all about making it different from motd and the championship, can see it being a bit tedious espec if they put our players in the shop windows

That's laughable, there was communication, it was bad communication, Bywater said 'leave' or 'mine' or whatever, Connolly heard the shout and that lad bussled his way through and nicked it away from Bywater.

Connolly was hardly at fault.

they may aswell call it the newcastle show with a few clips of other goals from around the country its a joke and then going on about rob hulse for boro ect i like what ollie said tho - I think derby county and there fans would something to say about that one (when talking about hulse )

Watched it last night - didn't like it ! they should get rid of the woman reading the e-mails and text its pointless and they should do less talking and show more footy. I don't understand why they spend ages analysing the game when it's finished.

Archived