Bilbao

DEL

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone been there if so what is it like out there? Just wondering that's all oh and no funny replys many thanks. :)

I've been 3 times. Usually go there for a day ot two then go to San Sebastian.

How long are you going there for? When? Who with? etc 

Bilbao has a pinxtos (Basque tapas) culture with some good bars and restaurants in the Old Town and some smart bars in the City Centre. The city is based along the river with the Guggenheim Museum being the star attraction. Bilbao have just built a new football ground. I would say it's a decent place for good food rather than a stag type place.

There are some great seaside villages like Mundaka not far away and San Sebastian is IMO the best city in Europe. Top, top place.

Planning to take my missus yes. Think my missus mum and dad is joining us too. Also there might be football match that might if the rumour are true. (Spain away)  I want somewhere nice and right time to do it (like pop the question thingy lol)  

Planning to take my missus yes. Think my missus mum and dad is joining us too. Also there might be football match that might if the rumour are true. (Spain away)  I want somewhere nice and right time to do it (like pop the question thingy lol)  

Oh that's kinky. :o

San sebastian is a nicer place than Bilbao and has a good team too. Bilbao is worth going to for the Guggenheim maybe on the day you fly in or the day you fly out but spend your 3 days in San Seb. Great beach, spa, walks and the best pinxtos bars in the world.

I can tell you more in depth stuff like the best bars ans restaurants even places to pop the question... 

Archived