The sexist pig thread.

Boycie

What do you admire the most on a woman  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's hilarious when we have one of these threads, it turns into a race between you lot to display your macho credentials to each other in an attempt to put women down.

Lol you fail lads, it's sooooo archaic now. Please realise that the caveman is extinct. Wether you like it or not, you have been replaced by the modern man who does in fact, respect women. Sadly for you, you've been left behind.

You know, the worrying thing is that your wives, your mums and your daughters have to live in this sexist society but not even that's enough to stop you is it? Naaaah, thought not.

So now....I'll start getting the ****** of 'if ya don't like it, get off the forum...' No chance. I'm gonna stay and point and laugh at you every chance I get, cos ya see, us gals are not inferior to you, any more.

Now. If my place is in the kitchen, where the fook did I put that knife? ;-)

Haven't you got some hoovering to do or summart?

I'll wait for the washing machine to finish it's spin first, you could run the duster over the TV whilst you wait

No idea what you're sayin, all I'm getting is a faint mumble.

WHAT??

Archived